About the Course
The 100% online MBA at CROMWELL ONLINE EDUCATION provides students with an affordable pathway to learning an Executive MBA. The Executive MBA is an essential managerial qualification for practicing and would-be managers. It is also suitable for the self-employed, for the entrepreneurs and for those pursuing other qualifications. Designed for your success, the Executive MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices.
The Executive MBA gives you a great overview of the business world and enhances your knowledge and skills further. It provides a much deeper understanding of the business environment and helps you to become able managers.
Our web-based modules allow students to learn what they want, when they want and how they want and have been designed to facilitate a much faster, more affordable and engaging way to learn.
With a 24/7 student networking platform, personal dashboards and 1-2-1 online tutorials, the Executive MBA provides students with all the support that they need to succeed in developing their professional skill base and achieve a professional qualification.
Programme Aims and Outcomes
The programme aims to develop managers’ understanding and critical appreciation of the theories, tools, and techniques of management to enable them to more effectively lead and manage change in organisations and make effective use of resources in the strategic decision-making process. In so doing, it seeks to improve the quality of management as a profession. In particular, the purpose of the programme is to provide students with:
- an advanced understanding of the management of organisations and the changing external context in which they operate;
- opportunities for the systematic development of the skills of objective analysis, evaluation, and presentation to enable them to further develop confidence in effectively appraising and implementing management strategies; and
- an ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, and to improve business and management practice.
This programme provides opportunities for students to develop and demonstrate an understanding of:
- the role and function of organisations and the context in which they operate, including the key drivers of change.
- the core disciplines of business and management including finance, human resource management, marketing, and strategic planning at middle/senior management level.
- the application of strategic thinking to the successful management of organisations including a critical understanding of the processes of strategic problem solving and decision making.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Creative and Innovative Management
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component) or the ability to communicate effectively in English.
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate at an interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Duration, Delivery Method, Tuition Fees, Accreditation & Recognition
Minimum 6 months, Maximum 3 years.
All lessons will be delivered online via e-learning platform.
The fee for the entire course is £650 (UK Pound Sterling). This fee includes registration, learning resources, delivery of lessons, marking of assessments and certification.
Accreditation and Recognition
The course is recognised and accredited by the CPD (Continuing Professional Development), a recognised and highly acclaimed qualifications accreditation body in the UK.